Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by jasminadesai <ja...@yahoo.com> on 2013/09/06 20:01:16 UTC

cxf 2.3.11 rest web service payload received as null

I am using cxf 2.3.11 and I send the following payload to one of the rest
methods:

<Invoice xmlns="http://myservice.com/transaction">
	<InvoiceDate>2013-08-29</InvoiceDate>
	<Items xmlns="http://myservice.com/transaction">
		<Item>
			<Sales>
				<Dollars>300</Dollars>
			</Sales>
		</Item>
	</Items>
	<FromAddress>
	    <Address2>Irvine, CA 92612</Address2>
	    <Country>USA</Country>
	</FromAddress>
	<ToAddress>
	    <Address2>Irvine, CA 92604</Address2>
	    <Country>USA</Country>
	</ToAddress>
</Invoice>

I receive invoice in the post method but all elements inside the invoice are
null.
I am not sure where am I going wrong.
The same payload works fine with soap, as we use the same object for both
soap as well as rest.

Re: cxf 2.3.11 rest web service payload received as null

Posted by jasminadesai <ja...@yahoo.com>.
I modified package info and it worked.