Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Yang Yang <co...@gmail.com> on 2010/07/19 17:16:48 UTC

About unit test for eclipse-plugins

Hi, All
I am new to maven3-beta and want to see how it works with eclipse.
I use maven3-beta to compile my eclipse plugins and it compiles
successfully.
However, when I write a simple JUnit test file to test it.
It gives the following information:

Tests run: 1, Failures: 0, Errors: 1, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 0.016 sec
<<< FAILURE!
test(SimpleTest) Time elapsed: 0.016 sec  <<< ERROR!
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/eclipse/core/runtime/IAdaptable ...

How should I avoid this error. Do I need to change POM?

Best regards

Yang

Yang