Posted to users@zeppelin.apache.org by Jitender Aswani <ji...@sparklinedata.com> on 2015/09/17 20:11:49 UTC

Zeppelin / Spark Based Audience Analytic App

Hello Zeppelin Community,

We wanted to share an exciting news with you.  We just launched private
beta entirely on Zeppelin.

We at SparklineData <http://www.sparklinedata.com/> committed to Zeppelin
as our primary data-science and app development tool few months ago.   For
foreseeable future, we will continue to ship our data analytics tools based
on Zeppelin and proud to be associated with the Zeppelin community.

Thank you for your support.

The zeppelin based demo can be found here -
http://www.sparklinedata.com/demo/

Best,
Jitender
*Founder, **SparklineData*
*SparklineData is Accepting Private Beta Requests <http://goo.gl/G3kUvZ>*
*Leave ETL and Cubes Behind and Jump Straight to Lightning Fast Analytics*
*T: 408-935-9389 <408-935-9389> | @jaswani*