Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by YouPeng Yang <yy...@gmail.com> on 2014/04/24 10:30:29 UTC

UnsupportedOperationException when DIH in SolrCloud

SolrCloud 4.6.0

  I am using SolrCloud 4.6.0 with a master and replica.I adopt the
DistributedUpdateProcessorFactory to distribute the doc between the master
and replica.
  Firstly,If the master and replica both empty,the DIH will be succeed.
  And then, DIH again,the replica always thow an
UnsupportedOperationException as [1].
  the

  I have check the src,Finally find the FunctionValues.longVal function:
  public long longVal(int doc) { throw new UnsupportedOperationException();
}
 and the implement class  StrDocValues  does not override the function.

  And ,I come a idea that,the uniqueKey of the doc that is imported is a
string FiledType. As result the StrDocValues.longVal just throw the
UnsupportedOperationException .

  If I really have the uniqueKey be string,is there a way to overwhelm this
error?

Any suggestion wiil be appreciated.

80711457 [http-bio-8082-exec-19] ERROR org.apache.solr.core.SolrCore  –
java.lang.UnsupportedOperationException
    at
org.apache.lucene.queries.function.FunctionValues.longVal(FunctionValues.java:46)
    at
org.apache.solr.update.VersionInfo.getVersionFromIndex(VersionInfo.java:200)
    at org.apache.solr.update.UpdateLog.lookupVersion(UpdateLog.java:736)
    at
org.apache.solr.update.VersionInfo.lookupVersion(VersionInfo.java:183)
    at
org.apache.solr.update.processor.DistributedUpdateProcessor.versionAdd(DistributedUpdateProcessor.java:685)
    at
org.apache.solr.update.processor.DistributedUpdateProcessor.processAdd(DistributedUpdateProcessor.java:435)
    at
org.apache.solr.update.processor.LogUpdateProcessor.processAdd(LogUpdateProcessorFactory.java:100)
    at
org.apache.solr.handler.loader.JavabinLoader$1.update(JavabinLoader.java:89)
    at
org.apache.solr.client.solrj.request.JavaBinUpdateRequestCodec$1.readOuterMostDocIterator(JavaBinUpdateRequestCodec.java:151)

Re: UnsupportedOperationException when DIH in SolrCloud

Posted by YouPeng Yang <yy...@gmail.com>.
Hi Mikhail Khludnev

   Thanks very much.
   I go through the src,and make sure that the reason about the
UnsupportedOperationException
is that the  FunctionValues be something unsupportable,like the string type
do not override the longVal of the FunctionValue class so that it throws
the exeception.
  And your hint sheds light on me : the _version_ is the key.
  Recalling that ,originally, the _version_ was set to be string,although I
had change it to type long and  reload the core,the new time _version_ do
not really take effect . The _version_ stilll kept being StrField which
make sure with some debuggings. After I have restart the web
containner(tomcat),It works(Thank godness),no UnsupportedOperationException
comes out.the DIH goes well with the DistributedUpdateProcessorFactory.

  Thanks again.

Posted by yypvsxf19870706 <yy...@gmail.com>.
yes , i am sure��

�����ҵ� iPhone