Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Rex Brooks <re...@starbourne.com> on 2006/05/14 17:38:49 UTC

Re: [users@httpd] Correction & Question: SSLCertificateFile: RedHat (RHEL4) apache startup failure: ebxml-registry-repository on tomcat on port 6480, with Mambo LAMP Portal on port 8080: Despite Self-Signed Cert: [error] Server should be SSL-aware but has no certificate configured [Hint: SSLCertificateFile]

Note: Please don't be shy if you have expertise in the effect of
permissions on cacert.pem, server.crt, privkey.pem and server.key on
whether or not apache2.0 in RHEL4 will start.

Just to confirm the error message that the configuration of SSL is
truly at fault, I removed the mod_ssl package and apache did indeed
start, though neither the (mysql-php) portal on port 8080 nor the
ebxmlrr3.0 freebxmlrr-3.0-beta1 registry (Apache Derby-JSP, JSF)
using Tomcat 5.0.28 on port 6480 would accept connections.

Thanks,
Rex