Posted to legal-discuss@apache.org by Norman Maurer <no...@apache.org> on 2007/01/15 14:32:16 UTC

Creative Commons CC BY-SA 2.5 Lincense

Hi guys,

we currently wrote junit tests for JSPF (http://james.apache.org/jspf)
which use the testsuite of www.openspf.org as source of information. Now
the SPF guys licensed the testsuite under GPL2 and Creative Commons CC
BY-SA 2.5  Lincense. I searched the archiv about this license but not
found a concret answer. I only noticed that answer:

http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/www-legal-discuss/200610.mbox/%3cc5e632550610270807qad46ffaodc4d65703676608f@mail.gmail.com%3e

So any news? Can we include the testuite file ?

Btw, they not add any license header or license file to the testsuite.
They only tell about the license on www.openspf.org.

Thx for your help

bye
Norman