Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Jessica Tomechak <je...@gmail.com> on 2012/10/16 09:10:26 UTC

[DOC] Got XSLT skills? Our PDF docs need your help!

Many users like to read documentation in PDFs. The default PDF output from
Publican isn't what I would consider good enough for serious publications.
It's possible to tweak the transforms to make the PDFs better, but Publican
doesn't make this very easy.

If you'd like to help make the output of our doc builds even more useful,
please take a look at the bug below and speak up if you are interested in
helping solve it. Myself, I prefer to read docs online in HTML, and
Publican totally has that covered. Yet I can't deny that people continue to
ask for PDFs, so it seems useful to provide them if we can.

Jessica T.
CloudStack Tech Pubs