Posted to marketing@cloudstack.apache.org by Paul Angus <pa...@apache.org> on 2019/09/24 10:06:28 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Apache CloudStack 4.13.0.0 GA

*The Apache Software Foundation Announces Apache**®** CloudStack**®** v4.13*

Apache CloudStack v4.13 features nearly 200 new features, enhancements and
fixes since 4.12., such as enhanced hypervisor support, performance
increases and more user-configurable controls.  Highlights include:

   - Supporting configuration of virtualised appliances
   - VMware 6.7 support
   - Increased granularity & control of instance  deployment
   - Improvements in system VM performance
   - Allow live migration of DPDK enabled instances
   - More flexible UI branding
   - Allowing users to create layer 2 network offerings

The full list of new features can be found in the project release notes at
http://docs.cloudstack.apache.org/en/4.13.0.0/releasenotes/changes.html

Apache CloudStack powers numerous elastic Cloud computing services,
including solutions that have ranked as Gartner Magic Quadrant leaders.
Highlighted in the Forrester Q4 2017 Enterprise Open Source Cloud Adoption
report, Apache CloudStack "sits beneath hundreds of service provider
clouds", including Fortune 5 multinational corporations. A list of known
Apache CloudStack users are available at
http://cloudstack.apache.org/users.html

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache CloudStack 4.13.0.0 GA

Posted by Boris Stoyanov <bo...@shapeblue.com>.
Congrats all!

Thank you for taking care of this @Paul Angus!

Bobby.

boris.stoyanov@shapeblue.com
www.shapeblue.com
@shapeblue

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache CloudStack 4.13.0.0 GA

Re:Re:Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache CloudStack 4.13.0.0 GA

Posted by Haijiao <18...@163.com>.

BTW,  I think we should update the LTS release calendar on Wiki too,  since 4.13 has become the latest LTS.

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/LTS

Regards,

Posted by Haijiao <18...@163.com>.

Posted by Andrija Panic <an...@gmail.com>.