Posted to user@guacamole.apache.org by Adrian Owen <ad...@eesm.com> on 2020/04/03 18:29:36 UTC

TunnelCloseEvent

We are building custom event listener.

How to get Authentication Token?

We use custom JSON authentication, and need the hook back to our application.

We see UUID, but that is not part of the string returned with token from our JSON call.

Is there a light in this tunnel?

adrian

RE: TunnelCloseEvent

Posted by Adrian Owen <ad...@eesm.com>.
Thanks Nick, understood.

We use custom JSON authentication, and need the hook back to our application.

We see UUID, but that is not part of the string returned with token from our JSON call.

Is there a light in this tunnel?

I don't think you can retrieve the authentication token working backward from the TunnelCloseEvent listener.  You'd likely need to add some "glue" to your custom authentication extension to register the tunnels with the tokens in such a way that this is traceable - similar to how the JDBC module tracks active connections.

-Nick

Re: TunnelCloseEvent

Posted by Nick Couchman <vn...@apache.org>.