Posted to server-dev@james.apache.org by Anagha Mudigonda <an...@yahoo.com> on 2005/07/05 18:29:22 UTC

protocol handler redesign for fast fail

Hello,
I am Anagha Mudigonda, Graduate Student Polytechnic
University New York.
I shall be implementing In-Protocol framework and Fast
FAIL as a part of Google SOC and
subsequent to that I am willing to own the in-protocol
handler framework.

Here is the design I am convinced with after 3
iterations. I have considered all
the requirements discussed in mailing list (especially
that of Danny, Noel, Stefano and Soren)

The framework contains classes- CommandHandler,
SMTPSession, SMTPProtocolHandler, SMTPOutputStream and
SMTPInputStream
A new XML configuration is also included.

Yahoo! Sports
http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com