Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Alexander Hardt <na...@web.de> on 2005/09/29 09:53:00 UTC

[m1.0.2] test causes NullPointer in getPackage() call

Hi everbody,

In my project we have a huge amount of calls like Clazz.class.getPackage(). We are generating trace-names with this info. In JavaDoc of getPackage() is written "Null is returned if no package object was created by the class loader of this class." But why, I have no idea! Perhaps something with the Classloader. This problem is only calling "maven test". Within IntelliJ or standalone the JUnit-Tests works fine.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions
Ciao
Alex