Posted to users@kafka.apache.org by Laxmi Narayan NIT DGP <ni...@gmail.com> on 2017/01/13 04:26:17 UTC

how to manage if zookeeper goes down

Hi,

I have understood that zookeeper is responsible for runing kafka in cluster
mode.

But how do we ensure that zookeeper never goes down?

*​​*

*Regards,*
*Laxmi Narayan Patel*
*MCA NIT Durgapur (2011-2014)*
*Mob:-    9741292048,8345847473    *

Re: how to manage if zookeeper goes down

Posted by Prahalad kothwal <ko...@gmail.com>.
You  should configure zookeeper quorum for zookeeper high availability,
basically you will have multiple zookeeper services running on multiple
nodes when one goes down other takes over.

Thanks,
Prahalad

On Fri, Jan 13, 2017 at 9:56 AM, Laxmi Narayan NIT DGP <nit.dgp673@gmail.com