Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by Lukasz Lenart <lu...@apache.org> on 2021/11/29 08:19:38 UTC

[TEST] Struts 2.5.28 test build is ready

Hi,

Please take a time and test the bits - any help is appreciated. Please
report any problems. I'll call for a vote in a few days if no problems
will be spotted.

Staging Maven repo
https://repository.apache.org/content/groups/staging/

Standalone artifacts
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/struts/2.5.28/

Release notes
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/WW/Version+Notes+2.5.28

Kind regards
--
Łukasz
+ 48 606 323 122 http://www.lenart.org.pl/

Re: [TEST] Struts 2.5.28 test build is ready

Posted by Lukasz Lenart <lu...@apache.org>.
pon., 6 gru 2021 o 00:25 James Chaplin <jc...@apache.org> napisał(a):

> Hi Lukasz.
>
>      Thanks for putting together the 2.5.28 test build.
>
>      The Showcase applications (normal and REST) appear to work fine with the 2.5.28 standalone artifacts, when run on Tomcat 8.5 with Java 7.
>
>      No issues were seen when adding the labelposition, labelPosition, or both properties, to some tags on the UI example.jsp either.  The log warn output (deprecation) when using labelposition (lowercase p version) appeared as expected, based on the change for 2.5.28, as well.
>
>      The 2.5.28 test build looks OK based on interactive tests of the Showcase apps.

Thanks a lot James, commencing Vote :)

Regards

Posted by James Chaplin <jc...@apache.org>.
Hi Lukasz.

     Thanks for putting together the 2.5.28 test build.

     The Showcase applications (normal and REST) appear to work fine with the 2.5.28 standalone artifacts, when run on Tomcat 8.5 with Java 7.

     No issues were seen when adding the labelposition, labelPosition, or both properties, to some tags on the UI example.jsp either.  The log warn output (deprecation) when using labelposition (lowercase p version) appeared as expected, based on the change for 2.5.28, as well.

     The 2.5.28 test build looks OK based on interactive tests of the Showcase apps.

Regards,

     James.