Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by "Das, Amar" <am...@fmr.com> on 2007/11/05 16:19:15 UTC

Sharepoint Web services

Hi:

I generated Java code using wsdl2java for Microsoft sharepoint web
services http://server/_vti_bin/Webs.asmx.  I am trying to execute the
GetWebCollection methods using the following code.

<code>
public class TestShare {
		try {
			WebsStub stub = new WebsStub();

			// setup NTLM auth
			HttpTransportProperties.Authenticator auth = new
HttpTransportProperties.Authenticator();
			auth.setDomain("x");
			auth.setUsername("x");
			auth.setPassword("x");
			auth.setHost("x");
			ArrayList<String> authSchemes = new
ArrayList<String>();

authSchemes.add(HttpTransportProperties.Authenticator.NTLM);
			auth.setAuthSchemes(authSchemes);

			Options options = new Options();
			options.setProperty(HTTPConstants.AUTHENTICATE,
auth);

			ServiceClient serviceClient =
stub._getServiceClient();
			serviceClient.setOptions(options);

			// set NTLM auth
			serviceClient.getOptions().setProperty(

org.apache.axis2.transport.http.HTTPConstants.AUTHENTICATE,
					auth);

			GetWebCollection wc = new
WebsStub.GetWebCollection();
			stub.GetWebCollection(wc);

		} catch (Exception e) {
			e.printStackTrace();
		}
	}
}
</code>

I am receiving the following error.  What am I doing wrong?
org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: Address information does not exist in the
Endpoint Reference (EPR).The system cannot infer the transport
mechanism.
	at
org.apache.axis2.description.ClientUtils.inferOutTransport(ClientUtils.j
ava:65)
	at
org.apache.axis2.client.OperationClient.prepareMessageContext(OperationC
lient.java:302)
	at
org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.executeImpl(OutInA
xisOperation.java:174)
	at
org.apache.axis2.client.OperationClient.execute(OperationClient.java:163
)
	at
com.microsoft.schemas.sharepoint.soap.WebsStub.GetWeb(WebsStub.java:1054
)
	at ftg.ops.eas.ps.TestShare.main(TestShare.java:45)

Thanks

RE: Sharepoint Web services

Posted by "Das, Amar" <am...@fmr.com>.
Here is the revised code that generates the same error
WebsStub stub = new WebsStub();

ServiceClient serviceClient = stub._getServiceClient();

Options options = serviceClient.getOptions();

options.setTo(new
EndpointReference("http://server/_vti_bin/Webs.asmx"));

options.setUserName("domain\\Username");

options.setPassword("pass");

  _____

Posted by Paul Fremantle <pz...@gmail.com>.
Are you calling

stub._getServiceClient().getOptions().setUsername() and setPassword()?
in your code

Paul

On 11/5/07, Das, Amar <am...@fmr.com> wrote:

>  That's what this portion of the code does or am I wrong?
>
> options.setProperty(HTTPConstants.
> *AUTHENTICATE*, auth);
>
> ServiceClient serviceClient = stub._getServiceClient();
>
> serviceClient.setOptions(options);
>
>  ------------------------------

Paul Fremantle
OASIS WS-RX TC Co-chair

blog: http://pzf.fremantle.org
paul@wso2.com

RE: Sharepoint Web services

[...]

		TestShare.java:44)

  _____

Re: Sharepoint Web services

Posted by Paul Fremantle <pz...@gmail.com>.
This looks like you are now getting an error from the server. I assume that
the server is expecting a username/password to be set.

Paul

On 11/5/07, Das, Amar <am...@fmr.com> wrote:

>  I have checked and found the URL to be valid.
>
> I set the options instead and added the following line
>
> options.setTo(*new* EndpointReference(http://server/_vti_bin/Webs.asmx));
>
> Now I am getting the following error
>
> org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: Transport error: 401 Error: Unauthorized
>
> at org.apache.axis2.transport.http.HTTPSender.handleResponse(
> *HTTPSender.java:298*)
>
> at org.apache.axis2.transport.http.HTTPSender.sendViaPost(
> *HTTPSender.java:192*)
>
> at org.apache.axis2.transport.http.HTTPSender.send(
> *HTTPSender.java:77*)
>
> at
> org.apache.axis2.transport.http.CommonsHTTPTransportSender.writeMessageWithCommons
> (
> *CommonsHTTPTransportSender.java:327*)
>
> at org.apache.axis2.transport.http.CommonsHTTPTransportSender.invoke(
> *CommonsHTTPTransportSender.java:206*)
>
> at org.apache.axis2.engine.AxisEngine.send(
> *AxisEngine.java:396*)
>
> at org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.send(
> *OutInAxisOperation.java:374*)
>
> at org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.executeImpl(
> *OutInAxisOperation.java:211*)
>
> at org.apache.axis2.client.OperationClient.execute(
> *OperationClient.java:163*)
>
> at com.microsoft.schemas.sharepoint.soap.WebsStub.GetWebCollection(
> *WebsStub.java:1337*)
>
> at ftg.ops.eas.ps.TestShare.main(
> *TestShare.java:44*)
>
>  ------------------------------

Paul Fremantle
OASIS WS-RX TC Co-chair

blog: http://pzf.fremantle.org
paul@wso2.com

RE: Sharepoint Web services

Posted by "Das, Amar" <am...@fmr.com>.
I have checked and found the URL to be valid.

I set the options instead and added the following line
options.setTo(new EndpointReference(http://server/_vti_bin/Webs.asmx
<http://server/_vti_bin/Webs.asmx> ));

Now I am getting the following error

org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: Transport error: 401 Error: Unauthorized

at
org.apache.axis2.transport.http.HTTPSender.handleResponse(HTTPSender.jav
a:298)

at
org.apache.axis2.transport.http.HTTPSender.sendViaPost(HTTPSender.java:1
92)

at org.apache.axis2.transport.http.HTTPSender.send(HTTPSender.java:77)

[...]

at ftg.ops.eas.ps.TestShare.main(TestShare.java:44)

  _____

Re: Sharepoint Web services

Posted by Paul Fremantle <pz...@gmail.com>.
> [...]

> mechanism.
>         at
> org.apache.axis2.description.ClientUtils.inferOutTransport(ClientUtils.j
> ava:65)
>         at
> org.apache.axis2.client.OperationClient.prepareMessageContext(OperationC
> lient.java:302)
>         at
> org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.executeImpl(OutInA
> xisOperation.java:174)
>         at
> org.apache.axis2.client.OperationClient.execute(OperationClient.java:163
> )
>         at
> com.microsoft.schemas.sharepoint.soap.WebsStub.GetWeb(WebsStub.java:1054
> )
>         at ftg.ops.eas.ps.TestShare.main(TestShare.java:45)

Paul Fremantle
OASIS WS-RX TC Co-chair

blog: http://pzf.fremantle.org
paul@wso2.com

Re: Sharepoint Web services

Posted by Martin Gainty <mg...@hotmail.com>.
your namespaces are not resolvable outside of Sharepoint environment          Resolvable?

 <wsdl:definitions xmlns:wsdl="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/"             Yes
xmlns:mime="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/mime/"                            Yes
xmlns:http="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/http/"                                  Yes
xmlns:soap12=http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/soap12/  No has been replaced by http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/soap12/wsdl11soap12.xsd

xmlns:ns0="http://soap.sharepoint.schemas.microsoft.com/xsd"              No
xmlns:ns1="http://rmi.java/xsd"                                                                No
xmlns:wsaw="http://www.w3.org/2006/05/addressing/wsdl"                      Yes
xmlns:ns3="http://io.java/xsd"                                                                  No
xmlns:ns2="http://soap.sharepoint.schemas.microsoft.com"                    No
xmlns:xs="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema"           No has been replaced by http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema.xsd

xmlns:soap="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/soap/"                            Yes
targetNamespace=http://soap.sharepoint.schemas.microsoft.com>         No

I got this far with your WSDL running OperationClient
java com.microsoft.schemas.sharepoint.soap.OperationClient
fault exception =Message Receiver not found for AxisOperation: GetWeb

so I looked at the Request and Response Message Declarations from the supplied WSDL
<wsdl:message name="GetWebRequest">
  <wsdl:part name="parameters" element="ns2:GetWeb" />
  </wsdl:message>
   <wsdl:message name="GetWebResponse">
  <wsdl:part name="parameters" element="ns2:GetWebResponse" />
  </wsdl:message>

since ns2 is not resolvable I cant go any further

does anyone have access to the sharepoint schemas?

Martin--
Posted by "Das, Amar" <am...@fmr.com>.

  _____

	Help yourself to FREE treats served up daily at the Messenger Café. Stop by today! <http://www.cafemessenger.com/info/info_sweetstuff2.html?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_OctWLtagline>

RE: Sharepoint Web services

Posted by Martin Gainty <mg...@hotmail.com>.
OperationClient.java ?Martin Gainty______________________________________________Disclaimer and confidentiality noteEverything in this e-mail and any attachments relates to the official business of Sender. This transmission is of a confidential nature and Sender does not endorse distribution to any party other than intended recipient. Sender does not necessarily endorse content contained within this transmission.> Subject: RE: Sharepoint Web services> Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2007 10:45:01 -0500> Wrom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x");> auth.setHost("x");> ArrayList<String> authSchemes = new> ArrayList<String>();> > authSchemes.add(HttpTransportProperties.Authenticator.NTLM);> auth.setAuthSchemes(authSchemes);> > Options options = new Options();> options.setProperty(HTTPConstants.AUTHENTICATE,> auth);> > ServiceClient serviceClient => stub._getServiceClient();> serviceClient.setOptions(options);> > // set NTLM auth> serviceClient.getOptions().setProperty(> > org.apache.axis2.transport.http.HTTPConstants.AUTHENTICATE,> auth);> > GetWebCollection wc = new> WebsStub.GetWebCollection();> stub.GetWebCollection(wc);> > } catch (Exception e) {> e.printStackTrace();> }> }> }> </code>> > I am receiving the following error. What am I doing wrong?> org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: Address information does not exist in the> Endpoint Reference (EPR).The system cannot infer the transport> mechanism.> at> org.apache.axis2.description.ClientUtils.inferOutTransport(ClientUtils.j> ava:65)> at> org.apache.axis2.client.OperationClient.prepareMessageContext(OperationC> lient.java:302)> at> org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.executeImpl(OutInA> xisOperation.java:174)> at> org.apache.axis2.client.OperationClient.execute(OperationClient.java:163> )> at> com.microsoft.schemas.sharepoint.soap.WebsStub.GetWeb(WebsStub.java:1054> )> at ftg.ops.eas.ps.TestShare.main(TestShare.java:45)> > Thanks> > ---------------------------------------------------------------------> To unsubscribe, e-mail: axis-user-unsubscribe@ws.apache.org> For additional commands, e-mail: axis-user-help@ws.apache.org> > > > ---------------------------------------------------------------------> To unsubscribe, e-mail: axis-user-unsubscribe@ws.apache.org> For additional commands, e-mail: axis-user-help@ws.apache.org> >

RE: Sharepoint Web services

Posted by "Das, Amar" <am...@fmr.com>.
The WSDL as-well-as the generated code is attached.

I am confused.  The default constructor sets the target endpoint
	public WebsStub() throws org.apache.axis2.AxisFault {
		this("http://server/_vti_bin/Webs.asmx");
	}