Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Cliff Woolley <cl...@yahoo.com> on 2001/08/07 22:27:50 UTC

Re: cvs commit: httpd-2.0/server/mpm config.m4

On 7 Aug 2001 trawick@apache.org wrote:

> trawick     01/08/07 13:13:58
>
>   Modified:    .        CHANGES
>                server/mpm config.m4
>   Log:
>   Use the prefork MPM by default on Unix.
>
>   Revision  Changes    Path
>   1.281     +2 -0      httpd-2.0/CHANGES

Great!  I'm going to check a few other things (I want to look at Ian's
submission, also) and then tag.  (So 3pm was flexible... sue me.  =-)

Are we all set now?  Have I overlooked a showstopper somewhere?

Thanks guys,
Cliff

   Cliff Woolley
   cliffwoolley@yahoo.com
   Charlottesville, VA

Re: cvs commit: httpd-2.0/server/mpm config.m4

Posted by Ian Holsman <ia...@cnet.com>.
On 07 Aug 2001 16:27:50 -0400, Cliff Woolley wrote:
> On 7 Aug 2001 trawick@apache.org wrote:
>
> > trawick     01/08/07 13:13:58
> >
> >   Modified:    .        CHANGES
> >                server/mpm config.m4
> >   Log:
> >   Use the prefork MPM by default on Unix.
> >
> >   Revision  Changes    Path
> >   1.281     +2 -0      httpd-2.0/CHANGES
>
> Great!  I'm going to check a few other things (I want to look at Ian's
> submission, also) and then tag.  (So 3pm was flexible... sue me.  =-)

the GZip module I submitted a while back is a bit broken,
basically the problem is that the filter needs to only run on
main requests (!r->main) and needs to be the last content filter

I'm also unsure if it should be a content filter or a transcoding filter
(is there a 'content-encoding' filter type?)

..Ian

--
Ian Holsman          IanH@cnet.com
Performance Measurement & Analysis