Posted to dev@iotdb.apache.org by 阮同学 <sa...@126.com> on 2020/05/14 01:12:23 UTC

a demo site running iotdb

Hi,
According to  issues[1],I am developing a demo site running iotdb[2]

[1]https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IOTDB-677
[2]http://tryiotdb.666love.cn/

Sail

On 5/14/2020 03:38,Giorgio Zoppi<gi...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello,

it will be nice to have demo site running iotdb (i.e. demo.iotdb.dev),
for reasons:

- testing

- attract more developers

I apologize to be a mailbot, but i see in this project a lot of
potential, What do you think about?

BR,

Giorgio

Re: a demo site running iotdb

Posted by "runhuster@foxmail.com" <ru...@foxmail.com>.
Maybe the demo could print more help info? I have tried it, the demo could not print any help info about the usage.

Thanks!

runhuster@foxmail.com

From: 阮同学
Date: 2020-05-14 09:12
To: dev@iotdb.apache.org
CC: dev@iotdb.apache.org
Subject: a demo site running iotdb

Re: a demo site running iotdb

Posted by Xiangdong Huang <sa...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

It is a nice idea to visualize the time series data along with the web-CLI.

Best,
Xiangdong Huang
School of Software, Tsinghua University

 黄向东