Posted to dev@subversion.apache.org by ne...@apache.org on 2014/05/19 02:21:20 UTC

[svnbench] Failed to build Revision: 1595709.

Failed to build Revision: 1595709.

Re: [svnbench] Failed to build Revision: 1595709.

Posted by Neels Hofmeyr <ne...@elego.de>.
On Mon, May 19, 2014 at 12:21:20AM +0000, neels@apache.org wrote:
> Failed to build Revision: 1595709.

I could go to svn-qavm, find out why the build fails and fix it. Probably
serf's move to scons.  Is anyone interested? Alternatively, I could just kill
the crontab.

~Neels

--
Neels Hofmeyr
Senior Developer

elego Software Solutions GmbH, http://www.elego.de/
Gustav-Meyer-Allee 25, Gebäude 12.3 (BIG)
13355 Berlin, Germany

Fon: +49 30 2345 8696, mailto:neels@elego.de
Fax: +49 30 2345 8695

Sitz der Gesellschaft: Berlin, USt-IdNr.: DE 163214194
Handelsregister: Amtsgericht Charlottenburg HRB 77719
Geschäftsführer: Olaf Wagner, Michael Diers