Posted to user@struts.apache.org by BARADAT Benoit <be...@cramif.cnamts.fr> on 2002/10/25 09:49:56 UTC

Get ans Set automatic

Hello,

I'm looking for a tool that do the java code for get and set automaticly.

Where can I find it ?

TIA

Re: Get ans Set automatic

Posted by Reinhard Spisser <re...@gruppotc.com>.
Netbeans 3.4 (www.netbeans.org) supports this feature. Netbeans is free.

Reinhard

RE: Get ans Set automatic

Posted by René Eigenheer <re...@bridgesolutions.net>.
sorry to jump in...recently I was looking for a "thing" related to eclipse -
outline - setters, maybe you have a solution:

I would like to have the possibility to hide the setters and getters within
the outline view, or even better, to have a outline tree with the top level
elements: attribute, methods (without the getters/and setters), property.
Any ideas??

tia
rene

Re: Get ans Set automatic