Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Andr� L�onard <An...@louise391.be> on 2009/01/03 16:06:49 UTC

Header X_SPAM_REPORT

SpamAssassin 3.2.4 on windows

I receive some mail via a mail relay running SA (DynDns). How to run my own SA keeping the DynDNS X_SPAM_report available ?
How to rename the already included header BEFORE adding the new one ?

I tried this :

remove_header all Report
add_header all LocalReport  _REPORT_

but no success,

Thanks.

Re: Header X_SPAM_REPORT

Posted by mouss <mo...@ml.netoyen.net>.
André Léonard a écrit :
> SpamAssassin 3.2.4 on windows
>
> I receive some mail via a mail relay running SA (DynDns). How to run my
> own SA keeping the DynDNS X_SPAM_report available ?
> How to rename the already included header BEFORE adding the new one ?

you can rewrite the "old" headers in your MTA.

For example, with postfix header_checks (before the filter):

/^(X-Spam-.*)/	REPLACE X-$1

will rewrite X-Spam-Foo to X-X-Spam-Foo