Posted to user@weex.apache.org by "Bono Lv (Ali ZiKuan)" <zi...@alibaba-inc.com> on 2016/12/23 05:12:59 UTC

New Version Released & Merry Christmas

Dear Champion & all of our Mentors:

We have released a new version of Weex on Github yesterday.  Many bugs have been fixed and some new features have been added.

In the meantime, We are in the last step of CCLA&SGA signing process . It is hopeful that next week the senior director of our company will have time to sign these document.

In our understanding , after CCLA&SGA will have been signed we could look forward to migrate existing code&document to Apache infrastructure. We think the version yesterday released will be our last version not incubate in Apache incubator.

Wishing you peace, joy this season and into the New Year.
ps:Weex Github star number was reached 10k in this week.
Best Regards!
---------------------
Bono Lv (Weex project team member )

Re: New Version Released & Merry Christmas

Posted by "Edward J. Yoon" <ed...@apache.org>.
Xmas!

Just FYI, my second baby was born two days ago :o, I'll be gone on vacation
for 2 weeks.

2016. 12. 23. 오후 2:13에 "Bono Lv (Ali ZiKuan)" <zi...@alibaba-inc.com>님이
작성:

Posted by "Edward J. Yoon" <ed...@apache.org>.