Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by "Gidley Ben, Slough" <Be...@anite.com> on 2004/07/02 09:30:02 UTC

RE: antelope

Peter,
	I am not sure what is causing this error - the one thing that can
cause this is a slight glitch in the build sequence where you can get 2
versions of a library.

	To fix try deleting the contents of src/webapp/WEB-INF/lib and
running maven antelope:setup-webapp again.

Ben

Note changed email
________________________________

Ben Gidley	 tel: 01753 804000
Analyst	 ddi: 01753 804108
Anite	 fax: 01753 804123
353 Buckingham Avenue 	mobile: 07788 754303
Slough	 web: http://www.anite.com/publicsector
Berkshire	 personal: http://www.gidley.co.uk
SL1 4PF	 email: ben.gidley@anite.com
________________________________

ComponentManagerProxy.lookup(DefaultComponentFactory.java:437)

> I get it when I start the webapp.
> Any ideas?
>
> And something else...
> What does a beginner have to use? TDK, META, antelope?
> What are the steps to take to develop an overview of turbine,
> a tutorial would be handy for the less experienced java
> people and it would attract a lot of people as well I
> suppose. Now I've got the impression you just have to chew it
> all up in one huge chunk and it really doesn't go down very
> well. Burp!

> Scanned for viruses by MessageLabs

Scanned for viruses by MessageLabs. The integrity and security of this message cannot be guaranteed. This email is intended for the named recipient only, and may contain confidential information and proprietary material. Any unauthorised use or disclosure is prohibited.