Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com> on 2006/11/09 11:57:30 UTC

CWiki

Hi all,

Sorry if I have missed or misunderstood something here. If I'm not wrong for the moment our Confluence Wiki is housed on an Undersun server.

Are we already able to use http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CWIKI/Index or do we have to wait for graduation ?

Thanks

Jacques

Re: CWiki

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
I forgot to post this not so obvious link : http://cwiki.apache.org/CWIKI/

Jacques

Re: CWiki

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.

From: "Jacques Le Roux" <ja...@les7arts.com>

Re: CWiki

Re: CWiki

Posted by David E Jones <jo...@undersunconsulting.com>.

Re: CWiki

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Mmm, not sure if it's a good idea, see attached message please

Thanks

Jacques