Posted to server-dev@james.apache.org by Jarek Ratajski <jr...@id.pl> on 2002/07/12 16:18:57 UTC

NNTP - Match - Mailet

Do these things work together?
Do I have to change something in config or just write a bit of code
somewhere in James (the second opiton wont be a problem - just do not
have time to analyze and guess whole architecture (POP3, SMTP) - but as
for now changes in James NNTP code where succesfull
(I need to implement something like nntp server, where discussion is
moderated and some articles wait before beeing put into group for a
supervisor acceptance.)

J. R.

Re: NNTP - Match - Mailet

Posted by Harmeet Bedi <ha...@kodemuse.com>.