Posted to user@struts.apache.org by AshokD <as...@visualsoft-tech.com> on 2003/06/25 16:19:59 UTC

I am Not Able To See any Logs From My Action Classes

Dear All,

I am in a confusion problem.

I configured Log4J through my CustomActionServlet, init() method. It is
configuread successfully I got a log from this init() method also.

[6/25/03 8:27:46:888 GMT-05:00]   63ffdf SystemOut     U 08:27:46,887
[ORB.thread.pool:2] DEBUG com.vm.cart.struts.CartActionServlet -
CartActionServlet: init() : Logging Configuration Setted Sucessfully through
CartActionServlet init method

But I am not able to see any other logs except above log.

I tried with my jsp page. I am getting those logs also.

Another strage thing is I am not able to see any System.out.println also
from Action classes. But I am  able to see the System.out.println s from my
jsp page.

Can any through some light on this problem.

Thanks & Regards,
Ashok.D