Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Yulin Wang <wa...@cs.nyu.edu> on 2001/06/29 04:23:03 UTC

Problem for installing cocoon with weblogic server

Hi,

I have integrated cocoon with weblogic server (6.0) together following
the six (6) step instructions for installing cocoon for weblogic
server(6.0) at http://xml.apache.org/cocoon/install.html.  After
starting  weblogic server, I can get right result when ran
 http://localhost:7001/cocoon/Cocoon.xml, but when I ran
 http://localhost:7001/cocoon/samples/index.xml (the samples directory
has been copied from cocoon to the cocoon application directory at
weblogic), I got the following
 errors:

> Error found handling the request.
> java.lang.RuntimeException: Cannot access non-file/war resources
>         at org.apache.cocoon.Utils.getBasename(Utils.java:277)
>         at

org.apache.cocoon.producer.ProducerFromFile.getDocument(ProducerFromFile.java:76)
>         at org.apache.cocoon.Engine.handle(Engine.java:359)
>         at org.apache.cocoon.Cocoon.service(Cocoon.java:183)
>         at

weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl.invokeServlet(ServletStubImpl.java:213)
>         at

weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext.invokeServlet(WebAppServletContext.java:1265)
>         at

weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletRequestImpl.execute(ServletRequestImpl.java:1631)
>         at weblogic.kernel.ExecuteThread.execute(ExecuteThread.java:137)
>         at weblogic.kernel.ExecuteThread.run(ExecuteThread.java:120)

Could some one  please give me some ideas for fixing the errors?  Thanks a
lot.

Yulin