Posted to dev@hc.apache.org by Oleg Kalnichevski <ol...@apache.org> on 2008/11/29 19:43:39 UTC

[HttpCore] HttpCore tutorial is content complete

Folks,

I finally managed to cover all the important aspects of HttpCore in the
tutorial. The tutorial's content should now be complete. However, it
still needs more work on style and presentation. So, by all means feel
free to jump in. Your feedback, comments, critique would be very much
appreciated.

http://wiki.apache.org/HttpComponents/HttpCoreTutorial?action=show

After we all are more or less satisfied with the tutorial I will copy
some bits of it to the relevant javadocs, at which point, I believe,
HttpCore will be ready for 4.0 FINAL release

Cheers

Oleg