Posted to npanday-users@incubator.apache.org by AKEHURST David <Da...@uk.thalesgroup.com> on 2012/10/04 12:03:18 UTC

npanday 1.5.0

Is there a maven repository that hosts version 1.5.0 ?

David Akehurst
Software Architect

Thales UK
1 Linthouse Road, Glasgow G51 4BZ, UK
www.thalesgroup.com/uk

Tel: +44 (0)141 440 4512.  Mob:  Fax: +44 (0) 141 440 4051.
e-mail: david.akehurst@uk.thalesgroup.com<ma...@uk.thalesgroup.com>

Please consider the environment before printing a hard copy of this e-mail.

The information contained in this e-mail is confidential. It is intended only for the stated addressee(s) and access to it by any other person is unauthorised. If you are not an addressee, you must not disclose, copy, circulate or in any other way use or rely on the information contained in this e-mail. Such unauthorised use may be unlawful. If you have received this e-mail in error, please inform us immediately on +44 (0)141 440 4000 and delete it and all copies from your system.

Thales Corporate Services Limited. A company registered in England and Wales. Registered Office: 2 Dashwood Lang Road, The Bourne Business Park, Addlestone, Weybridge, Surrey KT15 2NX. Registered Number: 959962.

Thales UK Limited. A company registered in England and Wales. Registered Office: 2 Dashwood Lang Road, The Bourne Business Park, Addlestone, Weybridge, Surrey KT15 2NX. Registered Number: 868273

Re: npanday 1.5.0

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>.
(re-posting to list with permission)

On 05/10/2012, at 9:53 PM, AKEHURST David <Da...@uk.thalesgroup.com> wrote:

> I have to use a local nexus proxy to get through our firewall.
>
> although I can browse to here
> https://archiva-repository.apache.org/archiva/repository/snapshots/
>
> I can't get my nexus to connect or dowload things from it

Not really sure on how to connect the proxy on Nexus, sorry. Maybe administrators have locked it to certain destinations?

An alternative is to download the installer, that contains a local repository with the required artifacts:
https://archiva-repository.apache.org/archiva/repository/snapshots/org/apache/npanday/npanday-installer/1.5.0-incubating-SNAPSHOT/

Or just get the repository contents and load it into Nexus on the filesystem:
https://archiva-repository.apache.org/archiva/repository/snapshots/org/apache/npanday/npanday-repository-builder/1.5.0-incubating-SNAPSHOT/

- Brett

Re: npanday 1.5.0

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>.
On 05/10/2012, at 5:35 PM, AKEHURST David <Da...@uk.thalesgroup.com> wrote:

> also,
>
> are there any plans to include some kind of test/code coverage plugin ?

We have this:
http://incubator.apache.org/npanday/docs/1.5.0-incubating-SNAPSHOT/plugins/partcover-maven-plugin/index.html

I haven't really used it though - is there a particular tool you'd be looking at?

- Brett

Re: npanday 1.5.0

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>.
Hi David,

It hasn't been released yet, but you can get the latest development builds here:
https://archiva-repository.apache.org/archiva/repository/snapshots/

These are provided as a convenience and could be non-functional at a given point in time. Hopefully we'll push forward for a release soon.

Regards,
Brett

--
Brett Porter