Posted to c-dev@axis.apache.org by Valentin Kuznetsov <vk...@yahoo.com> on 2004/10/26 21:07:54 UTC

Linux RPMs for 1.3 release

Hi,
I took axis-c release 1.3 and created new RPMs
on Fedora Core 2. They can be found in
http://www.lns.cornell.edu/~vk/axis/

This is THE first attempt and I haven't time to test
them, although built was fine without errors. I built
them against xerces-c and apache2 (http-2.0.48)

Feel free to copy those RPMs to your location and make
them avaiable to the public after the test. I'll
submit new changes for axis.spec file soon.

Valentin.
P.S. For which Linux distro people prefer to have
RPMs?
I have access to Fedora Core 2, RedHat 9 and RedHat
Enterprise v3. That means I can build RPMs on those
platforms.

http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail

Re: Linux RPMs for 1.3 release

Posted by Samisa Abeysinghe <sa...@yahoo.com>.
Hi All,
    Is it possible to make is as part of our 1.3 final release packages?
    (or do we have any leagal/lisence issues since it is RPM?)
Thanks,
Samisa...