Posted to users@royale.apache.org by David Slotemaker de Bruine <ds...@vicensvives.com> on 2021/05/26 10:54:42 UTC

Binding and Popups

Hi all,

A similar request was made earlier but no answer was proposed. I have a datagrid that the user can selected an Item, in the click handler I do the following:

              	if(!popupHorario.open)
                	popupHorario.open = true;

              	appModel.selectedContactoHorario = event.currentTarget.selectedItem;

 The   "event.currentTarget.selectedItem" contains the correct object and the   "popup" popupHorario is inline :

<j:PopUp localId="popupHorario" modal="true">

It opens and closes correctly.

My issue is that the bindings don`t fire on the first item click (any value), nor the second. The popup appears, if I then close it and open it 2 more times the bindings DO fire and then work correctly. It is strange behavior.

Any ideas?

David