Posted to users@zeppelin.apache.org by Edgardo Vega <ed...@gmail.com> on 2017/07/10 18:58:13 UTC

Dynamic Dependencies

I successfully added a maven snapshot repository and was able to resolve
the dependencies. Unfortunately I have published new versions to the
repository and restarted the interpreter yet the new artifact is not being
pulled in.

I set it up using the following template

z.addRepo("RepoName").url("RepoURL").snapshot()

 Is there a way to force the artifact to be downloaded on any updates?

--
Cheers,

Edgardo

Re: Dynamic Dependencies