Posted to user@uima.apache.org by Olivier Terrier <ol...@temis.com> on 2009/10/07 15:17:29 UTC

SimpleServer: missing doc describing service spec

Hi all
The SimpleServer is a great contribution, unfortunately, the
documentation is quite incomplete.
In particular there is now (even basic) guidelines on how to write a
result spec xml file to customize the output.
Even a simple readme file would be of great help

Thanks in advance

Olivier TERRIER
Luxid Backend
Software Development Manager

tel: +33 (0)4 56 38 24 06
http://www.temis.com

Re: SimpleServer: missing doc describing service spec

Posted by Jörn Kottmann <ko...@gmail.com>.
Olivier Terrier wrote:
> Well,
>
> May be I could add a bug in jira for that?

Yes, just open an issue.

Jörn

RE: SimpleServer: missing doc describing service spec

Posted by Olivier Terrier <ol...@temis.com>.
Well,

May be I could add a bug in jira for that?

O.