Posted to user@poi.apache.org by ro...@volny.cz on 2008/09/01 16:53:07 UTC

Reorder slides

Hello,
I would like to ask you about hslf slide ordering. I have a template
presentation which I change according to the data generated from Oracle.
Since there is a table which doesn't fit to one slide I need to insert
a new slide after the slide with the beginning of the table. I have
tried it using ppt.createSlide() and then ppt.reorder(...). But it seems
that the reorder function destroys the presentation and it is not possible
to open it. I was thinking also about creating a new presentation and
copy there the slides in the different order, but I was not able to
copy the slides.

Could you please write me if there is any possibility to do it?

Thank you very much,
Roman Durdik

Re: Reorder slides

Posted by ro...@volny.cz.
I opened the bug in bugzilla, its code is 45728.

ppt.createSlide(int slideNum) would really help me a lot.

Thank you,
Roman

Re: Reorder slides

Posted by Yegor Kozlov <ye...@dinom.ru>.