Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by mo...@accenture.com on 2008/10/10 14:58:40 UTC

Hep Needed:Response is not corresponding to the current request passed

Hi,

I am using client stub generated using axis2-1.4 jars.

In my scenario I pass four different set of inputs in a loop. Means I call my client stub four times in a loop with four different set of inputs.
Example:
             getObjectReq = GetObjectDoc.Factory.newInstance();
             getObjectData = getObjectReq.addNewGetObjectList();
             //set the parameters
             getObjectData.setFolder(folder);
             getObjectData.setPartner(PARTNER_VZ);
             getObjectData.setProduct(servType);
             getObjectData.setRegion(servRegion);
             getObjectData.setAuthKey(authId);
             /*Get the getObjectListResponse*/
             stub = new Stub();
             getObjectRes = stub.getObjectRes(getObjectReq);

Now If Iam calling this Web Service call four times, response is not coming corresponding to the request we are passing. Responses are not in a some logical order also.

Can you please let me know If this issue is already fixed, Or it's a known bug in axis2-1.4. I tried using axis2-1.4.1 also but still the same issue with the responses returning from axis.

Thanks & Regards
Mohammad Emran Pasha
Accenture Services Pvt.Ltd.
IBC Knowledge Park
4/1,Bannerghatta Road
Bangalore 560 029.
off :+ 91-80-39162354
Mob :+91-9844919629

RE: Hep Needed:Response is not corresponding to the current request passed

Posted by mo...@accenture.com.
Hi,

Here is my client stub call : -

org.apache.axis2.client.OperationClient _operationClient = _serviceClient.createClient(_operations[0].getName());

_operationClient.getOptions().setAction(http://sample);

_operationClient.getOptions().setExceptionToBeThrownOnSOAPFault(true);

addPropertyToOperationClient(_operationClient,org.apache.axis2.description.WSDL2Constants.ATTR_WHTTP_QUERY_PARAMETER_SEPARATOR,"&");

// create a message context

_messageContext = new org.apache.axis2.context.MessageContext();

// create SOAP envelope with that payload

org.apache.axiom.soap.SOAPEnvelope env = null;

env = toEnvelope(getFactory(_operationClient.getOptions().getSoapVersionURI()),

getSearchResults,

optimizeContent(new javax.xml.namespace.QName("http://sample/",

"getObject")));

DescriptionFactoryImpl.clearServiceDescriptionCache();

//adding SOAP soap_headers

_serviceClient.addHeadersToEnvelope(env);

// set the message context with that soap envelope

_messageContext.setEnvelope(env);

// add the message contxt to the operation client

_operationClient.addMessageContext(_messageContext);

//execute the operation client

_operationClient.execute(true);

org.apache.axis2.context.MessageContext _returnMessageContext = _operationClient.getMessageContext(

org.apache.axis2.wsdl.WSDLConstants.MESSAGE_LABEL_IN_VALUE);

org.apache.axiom.soap.SOAPEnvelope _returnEnv = _returnMessageContext.getEnvelope();

java.lang.Object object = fromOM(

_returnEnv.getBody().getFirstElement() ,

net.verizon.onlinehelp.GetSearchResultsResponseDocument.class,

getEnvelopeNamespaces(_returnEnv));

I went throgh some of the form results, This issue is looking like Caching in axis2.

One important point is if I add Thread.sleep(62000); in this client stub I am getting currect responses from axis.

If any one has faced this issue and succeeded in disabling axis2 cache, please let me know.

Thanks & Regards
Mohammad Emran Pasha
Accenture Services Pvt.Ltd.
IBC Knowledge Park
4/1,Bannerghatta Road
Bangalore 560 029.
off :+ 91-80-39162354
Mob :+91-9844919629

________________________________

Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2008 18:52:06 +0530
From: mohammad.emran.pasha@accenture.com
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org

I have two scenarios here:

I am actually working with weblogic portals.

In the first scenario I have four different portels, each portlet calls the clent stub once with the differnet input values.

In the second scenario one portlet calls my client stub four times in a loop.

In both the cases I cant see the appropriate responses for the passed request.

Please let me know if you need any more information, I am trying to resolve this issue since last one weak but no luck.

Thanks & Regards
Mohammad Emran Pasha
Accenture Services Pvt.Ltd.
IBC Knowledge Park
4/1,Bannerghatta Road
Bangalore 560 029.
off :+ 91-80-39162354
Mob :+91-9844919629

________________________________

If you are calling blocking manner I can not understand how this happen
, is it a a loop or multiple threads ?

-Deepal
> Hi,
>
> I am using client stub generated using axis2-1.4 jars.
>
> In my scenario I pass four different set of inputs in a loop. Means I call my client stub four times in a loop with four different set of inputs.
> Example:
>              getObjectReq = GetObjectDoc.Factory.newInstance();
>              getObjectData = getObjectReq.addNewGetObjectList();
>              //set the parameters
>              getObjectData.setFolder(folder);
>              getObjectData.setPartner(PARTNER_VZ);
>              getObjectData.setProduct(servType);
>              getObjectData.setRegion(servRegion);
>              getObjectData.setAuthKey(authId);
>              /*Get the getObjectListResponse*/
>              stub = new Stub();
>              getObjectRes = stub.getObjectRes(getObjectReq);
>
> Now If Iam calling this Web Service call four times, response is not coming corresponding to the request we are passing. Responses are not in a some logical order also.
>
> Can you please let me know If this issue is already fixed, Or it's a known bug in axis2-1.4. I tried using axis2-1.4.1 also but still the same issue with the responses returning from axis.
>
> Thanks & Regards
> Mohammad Emran Pasha
> Accenture Services Pvt.Ltd.
> IBC Knowledge Park
> 4/1,Bannerghatta Road
> Bangalore 560 029.
> off :+ 91-80-39162354
> Mob :+91-9844919629
>

> This message is for the designated recipient only and may contain privileged, proprietary, or otherwise private information.  If you have received it in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete the original.  Any other use of the email by you is prohibited.

Thank you!

http://blogs.deepal.org <http://blogs.deepal.org/>

________________________________

See how Windows connects the people, information, and fun that are part of your life. See Now <http://clk.atdmt.com/MRT/go/msnnkwxp1020093175mrt/direct/01/>

RE: Hep Needed:Response is not corresponding to the current request passed

Posted by mo...@accenture.com.
Hi Amila,

Can u send me small example how do we set up tcp/ip monitor after we create client stub using axis2 jars. I tried to set up but it is not showing me the request and responses of my web service url.

Because my web service url is not local url this is from third pary web service url from where response is coming for me. So, the set up I did for tcp monitor is not monitoring that request and response. Is it possible for me to monitor that third party WS URL.

Thanks & Regards
Mohammad Emran Pasha
Accenture Services Pvt.Ltd.
IBC Knowledge Park
4/1,Bannerghatta Road
Bangalore 560 029.
off :+ 91-80-39162354
Mob :+91-9844919629

________________________________

	http://blogs.deepal.org <http://blogs.deepal.org/>  <http://blogs.deepal.org/>

	________________________________

	See how Windows connects the people, information, and fun that are part of your life. See Now <http://clk.atdmt.com/MRT/go/msnnkwxp1020093175mrt/direct/01/>

Amila Suriarachchi
WSO2 Inc.

RE: Hep Needed:Response is not corresponding to the current request passed

Posted by mo...@accenture.com.
Hi,

I am able to fix the issue, Thanks to you all.

Actually my Client Stub has a default constructor which takes the default end point url which is my web service url.

But If I use this construcor to get the response four times in a sequence I was not able to get correct responses.

So, now I am giving end point url from the code where I am connecting Client Stub appended with some dynamic parameter So that every time client can create new EndPointReference my issue got fixed with this. Now I can see correct responses corresponding to the request I am passing.

What exactly the issue is with the axis2 I am not able to guess in case if I am using same endpoint url in a sequnce for some number of time. But for now I can go with this fix.

Thanks & Regards
Mohammad Emran Pasha
Accenture Services Pvt.Ltd.
IBC Knowledge Park
4/1,Bannerghatta Road
Bangalore 560 029.
off :+ 91-80-39162354
Mob :+91-9844919629

________________________________

[...]

	folder = "c";

	System.out.println("RESPONSE FROM KANA WEB SERVICE");

	getObjectReq = GetObjectDocument.Factory.newInstance();

	getObjectData = getObjectReq.addNewObject();

	//set the parameters

	getObjectData.setFolder(folder);

	/*Get the getObjectResponse*/

	stub = new Stub();

	getObjectListResDoc = stub.getObjectList(getObjectListDocReq);

	System.out.println("HELP RESPONSE+++++++++++++" + getObjectListResDoc);

	folder = "d";

	System.out.println("RESPONSE FROM KANA WEB SERVICE");

	getObjectReq = GetObjectDocument.Factory.newInstance();

	getObjectData = getObjectReq.addNewObject();

	//set the parameters

	getObjectData.setFolder(folder);

	/*Get the getObjectResponse*/

	stub = new Stub();

	getObjectListResDoc = stub.getObjectList(getObjectListDocReq);

	System.out.println("HELP RESPONSE+++++++++++++" + getObjectListResDoc);

	} catch(Exception ex) {

	ex.printStackTrace();

	}

Posted by Amila Suriarachchi <am...@gmail.com>.