Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by albiii <ab...@ll.mit.edu> on 2010/01/27 23:09:26 UTC

Apache CXF Camel component that is transport independant ?

Hi :

  I am looking for Apache CXF and or Camel riders to build a Camel CXF
component that does not use http underneath.
In my world, the header info and message format (SOAP) should be decoupled
from the transport layer (http over tcp).

I would like to put SOAP over UDP or SCTP or ......

Any takers ?

Re: Apache CXF Camel component that is transport independant ?

Posted by Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net>.
Hi,

The camel-cxf component contains the camel transport for cxf. I have
used it already to do SOAP/JMS.

I am currently working on a SoapJaxbDataFormat that is even more
decoupled. Have a look at:

For example a server could look like this:
from("jms://myqueue").unmarshal(soapDataFormat).bean(serverBean).marshal(soapDataFormat);

A client like this:
Endpoint start = context.getEndpoint("direct:start");
MyCustomerService customerService = ProxyHelper.createProxy(start,
this.getClass().getClassLoader(), MyCustomerService.class);

from("direct:start").marshal(soapDataFormat
).to("jms://myQueue").unmarshal(soapDataFormat);

Have a look at the Unit Tests to see how it works.

Greetings

Christian