Posted to dev@johnzon.apache.org by Hendrik Dev <he...@gmail.com> on 2015/08/10 20:19:37 UTC

Call for Johnzon Logo

Hi,

maybe its a good time to think about a logo for Johnzon.

I prepared two sketches to start the discussion:
https://goo.gl/photos/XUedGqQ4FRaw9X3AA

A good friend of mine is a graphic designer and can, if we have a
final decision, create a high resolution clean copy of the winner
logo.

So please submit you proposals or sketches.

Thanks
Hendrik

--
Hendrik Saly (salyh, hendrikdev22)
@hendrikdev22

Re: Call for Johnzon Logo

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
Hi Hendrik,

I like the second one more than the first but wonder if we shouldnt use {}
instead of [].

Romain Manni-Bucau
<http://www.tomitribe.com>