Posted to user@vcl.apache.org by Kelly Robinson <is...@langate.gsu.edu> on 2009/10/02 22:55:02 UTC

Privileges page not displaying correctly

Our "Privileges" page is not displaying the icons associated with each of the trees.  I noticed that there was an error on the page that states "'dojo.byID(...)' is null or not an object".  I've updated Java to the most recent version and have tried both IE7 and Firefox web browsers.  Any ideas on how to make the privileges page display correctly?

Thanks,
Kelly

Kelly P. Robinson
Software Systems Engineer, Lead
Advanced Campus Services
Information Systems and Technology
P.O. Box 3994
Atlanta, Ga 30302-3994
(404) 413-4757
krobinson12@gsu.edu

Re: Privileges page not displaying correctly

Posted by Josh Thompson <jo...@ncsu.edu>.