Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by Andrea Pescetti <pe...@apache.org> on 2012/10/06 09:37:47 UTC

Re: numbertext.org - bug report for portuguese modules

Hi, all @openoffice.org e-mail addresses are obsolete and have been
retired. There is another e-mail address for Nemeth Laszlo at the end of
http://numbertext.org/linux/ , I'm putting it in CC so that he will be
able to read your bug report (below) and possibly fix his contact
information on the website.
Regards,
   Andrea.

Fwd: numbertext.org - bug report for portuguese modules

Posted by Németh László <ne...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Many thanks for the bug report and the post. I have fixed this problem.
Moreover, now the numbertext extension (v0.9.5-2) supports Python 3.3, too:
http://www.numbertext.org/dist/numbertext-0.9.5.oxt.

Best regards,
László

Posted by Németh László <ne...@gmail.com>.