Posted to ojb-user@db.apache.org by Bernd Laengerich <B....@actosoft.de> on 2006/02/06 09:59:59 UTC

Iterating the cache?

Hi,

maybe a stupid question: Is there a way to iterate through the
ObjectCache? I didn't find it in the Javadoc.

With kind regards
Bernd Längerich

Re: Iterating the cache?

Posted by Armin Waibel <ar...@apache.org>.
Hi Bernd,

Bernd Laengerich wrote:
> Hi,
>
> maybe a stupid question: Is there a way to iterate through the
> ObjectCache? I didn't find it in the Javadoc.

sorry, this is not possible. If you really need this functionality
please add a feature request in JIRA and the reason why this was useful.
But I disbelieve that this will be possible because other caching
libraries (e.g. OSCache) supported by OJB don't support iteration of the
cache (AFAIK).

regards,
Armin