Posted to dev@qpid.apache.org by Dan Carda <da...@twtelecom.com> on 2011/11/21 21:03:05 UTC

Observation...possible problem.

Hey Weston,
Got a quick observation for you.  Testing of the module is coming along
well, but I have found one thing.

As it's configured right now, when I run either

   run-standalone-client-jboss
   run-client

I'm firing off one message, but the MDB in my JBoss server console is
printing out 10 responses.

In the QpidListenerBean.java you have "maxSession" set to 10.  I think this
needs to be set to 1.  When I alter this maxSession setting it directly
affects the number of messages output to to the JBoss console.

The thing I don't know regards the "max-pool-size" defined in the
qpid-jca-ds.xml.  I don't know how the maxSession setting will affect the
max-pool-size.

Anyway, just thought I would let you know.

Thanks,
Daniel Carda

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org

Re: Observation...possible problem.

Posted by Dan Carda <da...@twtelecom.com>.
sorry about the double submission.  When I hit "send" I got an error, so I
just tried again.

This message can be deleted.