Posted to slide-dev@jakarta.apache.org by Michael Smith <ms...@xn.com.au> on 2002/02/06 12:28:43 UTC

Re: cvs commit: jakarta-slide/src/stores/slidestore/j2ee J2EEDescriptorsStore.java

"GARTRELL,MIKE (HP-Corvallis,ex1)" wrote:

>         I've observed a substantial performance hit when using this version
> of J2EEDescriptorsStore as compared to the previous version.  PROPFIND
> requests take approximately 5 times longer to complete.  Any idea why these
> changes to J2EEDescriptorsStore would cause this?  Has anyone else observed
> this?

I'm looking into this - but I don't see anything immediately. The added
code shouldn't even get called most of the time - for a normal propfind
the execution path (other than a tiny bit of extra stuff in initial
connect (i.e. at startup)) should be identical.

I'll let the list know what I turn up...

Michael