Posted to doc@openoffice.apache.org by Дарья Чуркина <d_...@inbox.ru> on 2014/02/02 10:22:03 UTC

Re[2]: New Doc Volunteer

 Hi Keith,

I'm ready with all the registration procedures and willing to start.

Best regards,
Daria.

Вторник, 28 января 2014, 14:58 -05:00 от "Keith N. McKenna" <ke...@comcast.net>:

Дарья Чуркина

Re: New Doc Volunteer

Posted by "Keith N. McKenna" <ke...@comcast.net>.
Дарья Чуркина wrote:
>  Hi Keith,
>
> I'm ready with all the registration procedures and willing to start.
>
> Best regards,
> Daria.

Hi Daria;

Sorry about taking so long to get back to you. Things have been a bit
hectic the last few weeks. Most of what has been done could use a good
check for clarity, grammar and so forth. Also Sections of the
introductory materiel still need to be written. Please let the list know
what you are going to do and when you have finished it and also sign the
corresponding spot in the status document.

The draft for the 4.0 user guide is growing here:
http://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/UserGuide (there is a link
to the "status page" at the end).

Any questions or comments you may have please direct them to the list.

Regards
Keith