Posted to user@hadoop.apache.org by Vikas Jadhav <vi...@gmail.com> on 2013/06/13 08:51:47 UTC

JobTracker UI shows only one node instead of 2

I have set up hadoop cluster on two node but JobTracker UI in Cluster
summary shows only one node

Namenode shows Live nodes 2 but data is always put on same master node
not on slave node

On master node - jps
 all process are running

On slave node -jps
tasktracke and datanode are running

i have checked /etc/host also it is correct
what should i do ?

--
*
*

  Regards,*
*   Vikas *

Re: JobTracker UI shows only one node instead of 2

Posted by Vikas Jadhav <vi...@gmail.com>.
Thanks .
I found it  there mismatch of compile version in Jobtracker log thats why
second tasktracker was not working

--
*
*