Posted to cactus-dev@jakarta.apache.org by Rupert Smith <ru...@googlemail.com> on 2008/07/01 11:09:54 UTC

Maven2 integration build status?

Hi,

I checked out trunk in order to build and try out the maven2 integration.
However, the build failed with:

/home/rupert/cactus/integration/maven2/src/main/java/org/apache/cactus/maven2/mojos/CactifyEarMojo.java:[65,12]
cannot find symbol
symbol  : class CactusWar
location: class org.apache.cactus.maven2.mojos.CactifyEarMojo

So I added a dependency on the ant integration project to the maven2
integration project, but the build then failed with:

/home/rupert/cactus/integration/maven2/src/main/java/org/apache/cactus/maven2/mojos/CactifyEarMojo.java:[375,23]
cannot find symbol
symbol  : method setProject(org.apache.maven.project.MavenProject)
location: class org.apache.cactus.integration.ant.CactusWar

Which makes me think that this code is still being sketched out, and is not
yet in a buildable state? Correct? or has something been forgotten to be
checked in? It does look like the plugin code is there in CactifyEarMojo.

Rupert

Re: Maven2 integration build status?

Posted by Petar Tahchiev <pa...@gmail.com>.
Hi Rupert,

I saw that yesterday last night and was about to fix it this morning. As to
the maven2 integration, I think that the cactifywar mojo is pretty much
done,
however the cactifyear mojo still has some issues, that I will try to
resolve in a
couple of weeks.

You can have a look at the servlet samples - they use the cactifywar mojo to

execute the tests.

HTH, Petar.

--
Regards, Petar!
Karlovo, Bulgaria.
| Author @ Manning Publications.
| Technical Consultant @ HP
| BGJUG-Bulgarian Java User Group Leader.
| Apache Jakarta PMC member.
| Jakarta Cactus Lead Developer.
| Blogger: http://weblogs.java.net/blog/paranoiabla/
Public PGP Key at:
https://keyserver1.pgp.com/vkd/DownloadKey.event?keyid=0x19658550C3110611
Key Fingerprint: A369 A7EE 61BC 93A3 CDFF 55A5 1965 8550 C311 0611