Posted to dev@excalibur.apache.org by Leif Mortenson <le...@tanukisoftware.com> on 2004/11/03 14:52:36 UTC

Re: [poll] (excalibur|avalon|)-framework, (excalibur|avalon|)-log kit?

Farr, Aaron wrote:

> [...]
I vote for "excalibur/artifact"

>>[] something else, namely:
>>

>I recommend not changing anything for current releases.  For future
>releases, we should change only the groupId.

I would prefer deciding on a style for our first release and then
sticking to it. The
users will already be making some changes for the move from avalon to
excalibur.
I would like to avoid making them make another set of changes for our
second release.

Cheers,
Leif