Posted to dev@iotdb.apache.org by Hongzhi Gao <76...@qq.com.INVALID> on 2023/05/27 05:28:41 UTC

New subscriber Hongzhi Gao's self-introduction

Dear friends,
         My name is Hongzhi Gao. I have been working in a state-owned enterprise in Haidian, Beijing for more than one year after my master's degree. I am good at C++ golang and other programming languages. In my spare time, I am interested in database technology. I hope to understand and learn IoTDB and make contributions to its development in the future.

Hongzhi Gao

Re: New subscriber Hongzhi Gao's self-introduction

Posted by Xiangdong Huang <sa...@gmail.com>.
Hi Hongzhi,

This is a belated welcome.
Look forward to your contribution to the community.

Best,
Xiangdong Huang

Hongzhi Gao <76...@qq.com.invalid> 于2023年5月27日周六 13:28写道: