Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by KUMAR Vipin <VK...@covansys.com> on 2008/03/24 11:03:31 UTC

How to correlate Session ID's?

Hi all,

I am new to JMETER.i am recording the web application ( www.irctc.co.in)
using proxy setting.
In this application when you are loging in. It will generate the two
unique ID for every log in (Session ID & Engine ID). Jmeter is also
recording both session ID and Engine ID. When I am running the recoded
scripts, for login page it is showing that your session is expired.
Can any tell me how to correlate both ID's?
Please help me.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
VIPIN KUMAR

RE: How to correlate Session ID's?

Posted by KUMAR Vipin <VK...@covansys.com>.
Hi,

I tried at same way, but it is not working.

Thanks & Regards,
VIPIN KUMAR
Please use cookie manager to manage the session, and use regular
extractor
to extract engine ID.

Posted by Tracy Zhu <tr...@gmail.com>.