Posted to dev@arrow.apache.org by Wes McKinney <we...@gmail.com> on 2021/12/07 21:37:37 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] New Arrow committer: Rémi Dattai

On behalf of the Arrow PMC, I'm happy to announce that Rémi Dattai has
accepted an invitation to become a committer on Apache Arrow. Welcome,
and thank you for your contributions!

Wes

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Arrow committer: Rémi Dattai

Posted by Vibhatha Abeykoon <vi...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations!

With Regards,
Vibhatha Abeykoon, PhD

Posted by Weston Pace <we...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations!

Posted by Jacky Lee <qc...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations, Rémi!

Posted by Supun Kamburugamuve <su...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations!

--
Supun Kamburugamuve, PhD

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Arrow committer: Rémi Dattai

Posted by Wang Xudong <wx...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations!

Posted by Wang Xudong <wx...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations!