Posted to users@trafficserver.apache.org by Leif Hedstrom <zw...@apache.org> on 2015/10/09 15:35:00 UTC

[LAST CALL] RSVP + Proposals for ATS Fall 2015 Summit

Hi all,

I changed my mind, this is the last call to RSVP and submit session proposals for the Summit. We’ll close the proposals on Monday 10/12, and RSVPs on Friday 10/16. Please sign up now, and submit your proposals over the weekend. If you have RSVP’d, but do not intend to come, please email me separately so we can free up the slot (we are running tight on space).

  RSVP at: https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/TS/Fall+2015+Summit <https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/TS/Fall+2015+Summit>

  Submit session proposals to: summits@trafficserver.apache.org <ma...@trafficserver.apache.org>

Cheers,

— leif