Posted to dev@stanbol.apache.org by Fabian Christ <ch...@googlemail.com> on 2012/03/07 16:19:16 UTC

Test: Stanbol 0.9.0-incubating RC1

Hi,

I have finally managed to package the RC1 for our first Stanbol
release. This is a source release containing all the stable and
releasable stuff that we have.

This RC1 is meant to be a first test balloon for our release process
and to check that everything we want to release is included.

This RC1 has one known issue: It contains the LDPath component in a
SNAPSHOT version. A final release will use a stable version.

The release is available at:
http://people.apache.org/~fchrist/apache-stanbol-0.9.0-incubating-RC1/

PGP Keys at:
http://www.apache.org/dist/incubator/stanbol/KEYS

Please, every Stanboler should check this release for completeness.
It's a big release and should be fully functional and running. You
should be able to build Stanbol and use Stanbol from this source
release bundle. This is the QA phase for our release - so make sure we
find the obvious bugs :)

Best and Happy Testing,
 - Fabian

--
Fabian
http://twitter.com/fctwitt

Re: Test: Stanbol 0.9.0-incubating RC1

Posted by Fabian Christ <ch...@googlemail.com>.
Hi,

I think the LDPath people are working on a release that will be available
via maven central. That work may cause the problems.

- Fabian

Posted by Rupert Westenthaler <ru...@gmail.com>.
Hi

I guess this is my fault …

I am currently fighting with the deploy task of gradle. If I define "packaging = 'bundle' in the POM file - what is required to upload it to maven central - than the jar file is renamed to '.bundle' during the upload to the maven server. I have no idea why this happens and up to now I was also not able to find something about that on the internet.

As I do not have access to the maven server I will ask Sebastian to upload a *.jar version of the ldpath-core-bundle as soon as he is in the office today.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

best
Rupert

Posted by "ajs6f@virginia.edu" <aj...@virginia.edu>.

Posted by Enrico Daga <en...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

--
Enrico Daga

--
http://www.enridaga.net
skype: enri-pan

Re: Test: Stanbol 0.9.0-incubating RC1

Posted by Fabian Christ <ch...@googlemail.com>.
Hi Enrico,

Posted by Enrico Daga <en...@gmail.com>.
Dear Fabian,

--
Enrico Daga

--
http://www.enridaga.net
skype: enri-pan

Re: Test: Stanbol 0.9.0-incubating RC1

Posted by Fabian Christ <ch...@googlemail.com>.
Hi Alessandro,

thanks for testing. I will try to exclude the owllink part then for
the coming RC2.

Best,
 - Fabian

Posted by Alessandro Adamou <ad...@cs.unibo.it>.
Hi Fabian,

--
M.Sc. Alessandro Adamou

Posted by Alessandro Adamou <ad...@cs.unibo.it>.
Ok it took some time but the commit eventually completed.

Posted by Alessandro Adamou <ad...@cs.unibo.it>.

Posted by Fabian Christ <ch...@googlemail.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Alessandro Adamou <ad...@cs.unibo.it>.

Posted by Alessandro Adamou <ad...@cs.unibo.it>.
Hi Fabian, I'm doing it now and expect it to be finished later today. I
will let you know as it happens.

Alessandro

Posted by Fabian Christ <ch...@googlemail.com>.
Hi Alessandro,