Posted to users@flex.apache.org by Oliver Wiemer <o....@audiovisuellemedien.de> on 2013/03/03 19:45:38 UTC

AIR 3.4

Hy Guys,

why is AIR 3.4 included and not AIR 3.6?

Did these feature comes later, or is these also a probleme with the rights
by adobe?

best regards

olli

Re: AIR 3.4

Posted by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com>.
Hi,

> so I include 3.6 by myself.
> I think, the only thing what we must do is to change the installer?

You can provide the installer with a custom config file (via the command line) that will make it use AIR 3.6.

If you are on OSX there a script in the ide directory of the develop branch of SVN called addAIRtoSDK.sh that supports downloading/adding AIR 3.6 to an SDK.

Thanks,
Justin

Re: AIR 3.4

Posted by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com>.
Hi,

> Are there instructions somewhere for overlaying flex 4.9.1 with 3.6
> for use with flexbuilder 4.7 ?

You can wait until we make a new installer/SDK release or run the installer with a custom config file or manually do it.

Adobe provides instructions for adding the SDK to Flash Builder:
http://helpx.adobe.com/flash-builder/kb/overlay-air-sdk-flash-builder.html

Be sure that you download the correct version of the AIR SDK ie the one without the old compiler that supports MXML.

http://www.adobe.com/devnet/air/air-sdk-download.edu.html

Be sure to click on the link after "Note : Flex users will need to download the original AIR SDK without the new compiler." and not the the larger download buttons.

Hope that helps,
Justin

Re: AIR 3.4

Posted by Antonio Guglielmo <an...@gmail.com>.
Are there instructions somewhere for overlaying flex 4.9.1 with 3.6
for use with flexbuilder 4.7 ?

Re: AIR 3.4

Posted by Oliver Wiemer <o....@audiovisuellemedien.de>.
Thanks Justin,